Molecular Devices GenePix 4000A Microarray Scanner
Item #: 19169
90 Day Warranty - All products are fully tested and serviced prior to shipping.
Condition: ExcellentCall for Pricing
Additional Product Shots
The Molecular Devices GenePix 4000A Microarray Scanner is fast, high-quality imaging for two-color microarrays and has earned it's outstanding reputation with it's intuitive and reliable operation. Scanner includes Communication Cables, Power Cord and Adapter, USB Software Dongle, computer, software and monitor.
- Sample type: Standard microscope slide (1" x 3", 25 x 75 mm or 26 x 76 mm)
- Scan area: Adjustable, 22 x 71.5 mm max.
- Excitation: 532 nm and 635 nm solid-state lasers
- Laser power settings: User-selectable 100%, 33% or 10% laser power
- Emission filters: Two, optimized for Cy3 and Cy5 or spectrally similar dyes
- Detection: Dual photomultipliers (PMTs), automatic and manual gain adjustment
- Focus offset: Adjustable between -50 and +200 μm (5 μm increments)
- Optics: Non-confocal
- Scanning method: Simultaneous, 2-channel
- Scan time: 6.5 minutes for both channels, 10 μm resolution, full scan area
- Pixel resolution: Adjustable from 5-100 μm
- Digital resolution: 16-bit
- Dynamic range: Four orders of magnitude at SNR > 3
- Image type: Single- or multi-image TIFF
- Barcode reading: Image-based software barcode reader
- Dimensions: 13.5"(W) x 8.0"(H) x 17.5"(D) (34cm x 20cm x 44cm)
- Weight: 45 lbs. (20 kg)
- Power supply: 110/220V universal