Beckman Coulter SPINCHRON DLX Centrifuge
Call Us Today (860) 691-2213
Boston/Cambridge (617) 245-0499
San Francisco (415) 691-4125
The Beckman Coulter SPINCHRON DLX Centrifuge, CAT #365303, features SYNCHRON® racks and sectors; Programmable memory and a smooth, maintenance-free operation with a brushless induction drive system with ten acceleration and deceleration rates. Allows for continuous or timed runs and a pulse button feature for performing quick, momentary runs. Boasts a quiet operation for your work environment with equal or less than 62 dBA and safety within your lab with it's automatic door interlock system safety.
- Capacity: Spins up to 3L or (76) 12 mL sample tubes at high speeds and g forces greatly improve laboratory productivity
- Speed: 6,400 rpm and forces to 5,642 x g.
- Acceleration: Automatic soft-start provides a choice of operator-selectable acceleration times to protect delicate gradients.
- Deceleration with 2-stage dynamic/disk braking and 3-position brake switch.
- Rotor versatility: Horizontal, SYNCHRON-compatible PTS-2000, auto-balancing ARIES™ and fixed angle rotors offers you a choice – and a 7-year warranty.
- Modular Disk Adapters: Stacked design and color-coding for maximum convenience accommodates all popular size tubes.
- Control Panel Features: 30-minute timer with hold and Accuset™ Speed Control, which assures operation within 30 rpm of setting.
- Rotor imbalance protection-provides automatic shut-off with an imbalance over 10g.
All Content, photos, and logos are owned or licensed by American Laboratory Trading, Inc. and may not be used, copied, or linked without written consent. Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 American Laboratory Trading, Inc. All Rights Reserved.