Your Trusted Source for Used Lab Equipment
Call Us Today (860) 691-2213
San Diego (858) 952-0435
Raleigh (919) 436-3977
Boston/Cambridge (617) 245-0499
San Francisco (415) 691-4125
HP Agilent 1100 Series G1330B ALS Therm
HP Agilent 1100 Series G1330A ALS Therm
HP Agilent 1100 Series G1322A Degasser
HP Agilent 1100 Series G1321A FLD Fluorescence Detector
American Laboratory Trading Expands In San Diego And Research Triangle
Date Posted: 09/04/2014
The search is on for 2014's Fiercest biotech startups
Date Posted: 06/05/2014
GlaxoSmithKline punts its cancer R&D work in Big Pharma swap and shop
Date Posted: 04/22/2014
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Featured Laboratory Equipment
AB Sciex API 3200 LC/MS/MS
Caliper Life Sciences TurboVap 96 Concentration Evaporator Workstation
HP Agilent 1100 HPLC System - Customize Your System
Beckman Coulter Biomek 3000 Laboratory Automation Workstation
Qiagen QIAcube Robotic workstation (110 V)
O.I.Analytical Aurora 1030W Analyzer with Rotary Autosampler
current specials on laboratory equipment
Thermo Scientific Sorvall RC-12BP Centrifuge 77001 with Thermo H-12000 Rotor
Perkin Elmer MicroBeta2 Plate Counter
HP Agilent 6890 GC/MS System with 5973 MSD
Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 600 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
Beckman Coulter Vi-Cell XR Cell Viability Analyzer
Thermo Electron Nicolet 6700 FT-IR Optical Spectrometer with NXRFT-Raman Module
Welcome to American Laboratory Trading, Inc.
ALT is Your Trusted Source for Used Lab Equipment with more than 30,000 sq. ft. of HPLC, GC, Centrifuges, Spectroscopy, and more.
Since 1999, ALT has been your trusted source for used lab equipment. We’ve been providing used lab equipment solutions to analytical labs all over the world ranging from small private start-up labs, to college and university labs, to large international pharmaceutical companies. ALT is the largest used lab equipment reseller in the United States featuring more than 30,000 square feet of inventory which allows us to physically stock all of the items on our website – we’re not brokers and we’re not an auction company. Headquartered in Connecticut, ALT serves all of the major biotech hubs including Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, Research Triangle Park and everything in between. We also supply used lab equipment to labs and universities in more than 50 countries worldwide including Brazil, India, and China.
ALT offers used lab equipment at 50% - 80% off the cost of comparable new equipment. However, lower cost doesn’t mean lower quality. Our dedicated staff of engineers has more than 60 years of combined experience to help ensure that the product meets manufacturer’s specifications. All items come complete with the inspection date, engineer’s name, and a copy of test results, if applicable. Additionally, all items are thoroughly cleaned and packed with care to ensure they arrive safely in your lab.
Balances and Vortex Mixers to HPLC, GC, Centrifuges, Spectroscopy – and everything in between.
Thanks to our diverse inventory, ALT is your one stop shop to outfit your entire lab. We carry thousands of items ranging from smaller lab accessories such as balances, vortex mixers, and ovens to larger systems such as HPLC, GC, and Centrifuges. No other company can offer the wide assortment of products across nearly 50 different categories of used analytical equipment. With such a large inventory of used lab equipment, ALT can help stock your lab while helping you stay within budget.
Representing Leading Manufacturers
- ALT stocks a wide assortment of used HPLC systems from leading manufacturers such as Agilent, Waters, Hewlett Packard, Shimadzu, and Perkin Elmer, among others.
- We also have a large assortment of used GC (Gas Chromatographs) products from Hewlett Packard, Agilent, Thermo, Shimadzu and more. All of these systems can be customized to meet the needs of your lab.
- ALT stocks the largest inventory of used centrifuges including bench top and floor models from Beckman, Sorvall, Thermo, and Eppendorf, plus a wide range of rotors and adapters to meet all of your centrifugal needs.
- If you’re looking for a used spectrometer or spectrophotometer, ALT carries a wide array of products from Beckman, Thermo, Eppendorf, Hewlett Packard, Agilent, and Perkin Elmer, among others.
- Few companies stock as many used microplate readers as ALT. We carry products from leading manufacturers such as Molecular Devices, Wallac, Perkin Elmer, Tecan, Applied Biosystems and many more.
- ALT is also a leading reseller of used liquid handling systems, incubators/ovens, evaporators, dissolution systems, scintillation counters, DNA sequencers, PCR, and many more.
- New products are arriving daily and immediately added to our update online inventory. If you don’t see it on our website, contact us to see if we can acquire it on your behalf.
Price Match Guarantee
Our main goal is to ensure that you receive a high quality product at a fair and competitive price. However, in some instances, a product may become available for less from another resource. If this occurs, ALT wants the opportunity to earn your business. Contact us for details on our industry leading “Price Match Guarantee.”
“No Hassles” Warranty
ALT boasts a full in-house engineering team to ensure that every product we ship is fully tested, serviced, and operates within manufacturer’s specification before it is shipped. In the unlikely event that a product malfunctions, rest assured that our “No Hassles” Warranty will ensure that we resolve the problem in a timely manner. Every product we sell comes with a standard 90 day warranty and many products come with coverage for up to one year.
ALT has built a vast network of trainers and installers across the country that can assist you with your training and installation needs on LC, LC/MS, GC, GC/MS, and many more specialty areas. ALT also offers low fee telephone installation support. Ask your sales representative for details.
We Buy Used Lab Equipment
Does your lab have retired or out of service equipment? Are you looking to sell your used lab equipment? If so, ALT promptly pays cash or we can issue a valuable credit towards a future purchase. We also accept trade-ins if your lab is looking to upgrade to the next generation or to a different system altogether. We’ll walk you through the simple process and even help arrange packing and shipping if necessary.
All Content, photos, and logos are owned or licensed by American Laboratory Trading, Inc. and may not be used, copied, or linked without written consent. Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 American Laboratory Trading, Inc. All Rights Reserved.